'Waka Huia' by Hannah Jensen celebrates the beauty - and mourns the loss - of NZ's precious taonga, the Huia.
Laser-etched onto a macrocarpa art board crafted in-house at Paper Rain. This beauty was originally a hand-carved artwork but is now released as a laser-etched version on macrocarpa art boards crafted in-house here in Marlborough.
Dimensions: 190 x 760mm
- This macrocarpa blonde beauty is our take on the retro skateboard shape but is designed specifically for wall hanging only.
- Each board comes fitted ready for wall-hanging.
- Please note that each board is crafted from a unique piece of sustainable timber. Wood grain and colouring may differ from the board shown here.
- For each board sold a native tree is planted, helping to restore and maintain New Zealand's environment.
- Please note that due to the plant based nature of this board and it's finishing oils, laser etching can cause a small amount of resin to be drawn to the surface of the timber where there are larger expanses of etching. This can cause some areas of shine in the laser etched areas.
- Art board only.