The Advocate Pack
Our advocacy packs are designed to arm you with the tools you need to get informed and active in the fight against modern day slavery.
- 50 wristbands — to sell to your friends and family, to spread the word. Each bracelet is engraved with a different message. Freedom. Hope. Love. Peace.
- A Loyal Workshop fair-trade T-shirt — Made by Freeset for you to wear with pride.
- A Loyal Workshop wallet — A gift to you, our Loyal Advocate.
- A Loyal Advocate USB — This wee little thing is full of goodies. We’ve popped our Loyal Workshop videos on there for you to show people. Then there’s the resource directory, full of ideas about books to read, websites to visit and movies and TED talks to watch. Finally, we have pulled together some concrete ideas of how you can take action to make a real difference.
- A unique Pay-It-Forward opportunity — What you do with the contents of this pack is up to you, but we suggest you Pay-it-Forward. Sell the wristbands for a higher RRP, you pay off the cost of the pack and make a profit. Pay the profits forward by buying a pack for your friend to help the freedom fight keeps spreading. Or donate the money back to The Loyal Workshop to allow us to offer more women freedom from the sex trade. More Pay-It-Forward details are in the Pack.
Enjoy free shipping on all orders
Make a positive impact with every purchase
The Advocate Pack
Made in the same country as the brand is based.
No animals have been harmed to make the product.
Reusing discarded objects or materials, or converting waste into reusable material.
Produced without using chemical fertilisers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals.
Minimising environmental impact of products and business processes.
Ingredients and materials sourced exclusively from nature.
Designing and creating products that are produced in small or limited quantities, including being handmade or made to order.
Giving resources or time back to the community, environment or charity.
Thoughtful packaging ensuring a reduced environmental footprint by eliminating or minimising waste.
Workers are looked after, have working rights and are empowered. They are paid a living wage and/or fair prices for their products.