Not My Bag | Tote
Whether you want to make a lasting impression, or carry 18 lunches to work – this bag is down for the job… Also for the record.. we would NEVER judge someone for eating 18 lunches in one day… This nifty tote bag has wonderful wide straps. Never again will your fingies or shoulder feel the torture of skinny straps cutting circulation when you’ve loaded too much in your bag.
Crinkly, un-pretty & enormously practical. These tote, gear and beach bags are made from repurposed ag bags & ratchet straps. Masterfully handcrafted by migrant, refugee and asylum seeker women.
- Handmade and delightfully imperfect.
- Created from repurposed feed bags & retired ratchet straps.
- Absurdly strong, waterproof and tough as nails. Finally you can banish the fear of losing a bottle of wine to a burst bag or broken strap.
- Pocket on one side. Strap colour will vary and parts may be patched. Approximately 35cm x 45cm.
- Great everyday bag for shopping or heading to the office (even if you don’t work in a shipping container).
Behind the Brand
Every product on Prized Life makes a difference, whether you choose an item that is locally made, sustainable, natural, ethically made + more.
Shop the largest collection of products from across Australia & New Zealand that put your values first.