Drag Queen | Bloody Big Bag
Find someone that looks at you, the way I look at this bag …But really, with the amount of wine this bag carries – it’s not hard to love!
Crinkly, un-pretty & enormously practical. These tote, gear and beach bags are made from repurposed ag bags & ratchet straps. Masterfully handcrafted by migrant, refugee and asylum seeker women.
A big, buxom beach or picnic bag with wonderful wide straps. Say goodbye to stupid small handles and swing this bad boy over your shoulder. Bag size approx 650mm x 500mm with 20kg + carrying capacity.
- Handmade and delightfully imperfect.
- Created from repurposed feed bags & retired ratchet straps.
- Absurdly strong, waterproof and tough as nails. Finally you can banish the fear of losing a bottle of wine to a burst bag or broken strap.
- Pocket on one side. Strap colour will vary and parts may be patched.
- Ideal for picnics and yoga…. or carrying A LOT of wine.
- All bags are totally unique and only a limited number are available. Due to the un-mass produced nature of the bags, despatch time could be 2-3 weeks (but if we’ve got them in stock, we’ll skedaddle them out the door in 24 hrs)
Behind the Brand
Every product on Prized Life makes a difference, whether you choose an item that is locally made, sustainable, natural, ethically made + more.
Shop the largest collection of products from across Australia & New Zealand that put your values first.