Alpaca My Huge Bag
Has your BFF ever asked you to help bury her ex? Well, put this bag on your shopping list. As demonstrated by moi, it’s the perfect size to carry a body… or if (anti-climatically) you’re all on reasonable terms, you can use this ENORMOUS bag for hardcore hobbies, or taking a family of 27 to the beach.
Crinkly, un-pretty & enormously practical. These tote, gear and beach bags are made from repurposed ag bags & ratchet straps. Masterfully handcrafted by migrant, refugee and asylum seeker women.
Bag size approx 650mm x 1100mm with 20kg + carrying capacity
Between boyfriends… or hobbies… these bags fold up to the size of a shoe. Seriously… See the pic.
- Handmade and delightfully imperfect.
- Created from repurposed feed bags & retired ratchet straps.
- Absurdly strong, waterproof and tough as nails.
- Pocket on one side. Strap colour will vary and parts may be patched.
- Ideal for hard core motorcyclists such as myself.
- All bags are totally unique and only a limited number are available. Due to the un-mass produced nature of the bags, despatch time could be 2-3 weeks (but if we’ve got them in stock, we’ll skedaddle them out the door in 24 hrs)
Behind the Brand
Every product on Prized Life makes a difference, whether you choose an item that is locally made, sustainable, natural, ethically made + more.
Shop the largest collection of products from across Australia & New Zealand that put your values first.