We set out to make a quality, eco-friendly outdoor toy. A kite so easy to fly… even a two year old can do it!
• Our kites are made from super-tough, recycled ripstop fabric. Each kite uses the equivalent plastic of a 2 litre water bottle. The fabric features our hand-drawn illustrations and bright colours.
• The tail acts as the rudder; keeping the kite gracefully dancing through the air... It also increases the cuteness factor by at least 30%.
• The frame of the kite is extremely light and strong which gives the kite the flexibility and strength to withstand those sudden crash landings.
• The renewable nature of wood made it an obvious choice for the handle. Lofty handles are designed to ensure little paws can keep a good grip on even the windiest days.
• The handles are equipped with 30m of cotton string, which allows the kite to get maximum hang time. The locking slots allow you to keep the kite the height you desire.
• Every kite comes in a handy recycled ripstop carry bag, making sure that you don’t lose all those important bits!
• All our packaging is plastic free!
We’ve worked really hard to find likeminded manufacturers that believe in top quality and ethical manufacturing. We have amazing factories in Vietnam and China that produce various components for us. They are then assembled and packed right here in NZ by us!
We think children aged between 3 - 8 years of age get the most out of kites. In saying that, we have had a retiree buy one for her and her husband (goals) and just try to keep the dads from “having a quick turn”. The handle has been made so even the smallest hands can hold it comfortably.
Shipping within New Zealand:
Your kite is typically delivered within 2-5 business days within New Zealand. For rural addresses, please allow an extra 1-3 working days for delivery.
Shipping to Australia:
This item ships from New Zealand. You can generally expect delivery of your kite to take between 3-14 days.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your kite, Lofty Kites offer a 30 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive your kite.
If your dog has chewed your handle or you flew into a cactus, don’t worry Lofty Kites are here to help. They carry a full range of spare parts and are wizards at fixing things. Contact email@example.com to discuss returning the kite to Lofty Kites, they'll give it a full service and you’ll be back flying in no time. It wont cost you an arm and a leg but there may be a small fee. The most important thing is that the kite stays in your hands and out of landfill.
Prized Life is an online marketplace, connecting you with value driven brands from across Australia & New Zealand. Each brand packages and ships your order direct, from them to you. This means, if you order products from more than one brand you can expect a parcel to arrive from each brand, in the shipping timeframe detailed on each individual product.