Short sleeve. Tailored fit. Scoop neck. Slim fit sleeves. Available in sizes XXS–5XL.
Overlock safety stitch at sleeves. Reinforced shoulder seams. Flatlock stitching. Bound neckline.
100% Organic Rain-Fed Cotton. Yarn-Dyed.
180 GSM. Single jersey knit.
Machine cold wash with like colours. Do not bleach. Hang dry in shade. Do not iron if printed. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry.
Returnable to LYB for inclusion in our closed-loop recycling programme at end of wearability.
Sustainable, fair trade, ethical clothing that you can feel good about wearing.
We make sure our clothing is sustainable even at the start of its life by using responsibly sourced organic cotton from one of two cooperatives in Odisha, India. Through using traditional farming techniques and relying on weather patterns, our small-scale farmers can produce high quality cotton that is rain-fed and free of nasty chemicals and pesticides.
We produce our garments using low-impact dyes, meaning they don’t contain toxic metals and are completely azo-free. Our dye house has an incredible filtration system that enables them to filter all the used dye water, so that 95% of the water can be re-used and the remaining 5% evaporated and used in bricks and roading - making the entire process zero waste!
Ethical & transparent manufacturing:
At Little Yellow Bird, we hold our brand and our suppliers to high standards. We’ve made sure that at every step of our supply chain, our workers are met with fair trade, inclusive and ethical work environments.
Conscious Packaging & Shipping:
Our goal is to be as sustainable as possible at every stage of our clothes journey. We’ve eliminated as much plastic from our supply chain as possible, and all our orders are shipped in paper mail bags or cardboard boxes. We also ship as many of our products by sea freight as possible.
Recycling & Circularity:
All our products can be returned to us to be recycled. So far we’ve saved 8000kg of textile waste from going to landfill. Our products are stripped back down to the fibre level, turned into a pulp and fed back into the textile ecosystem.
Shipping within New Zealand:
Your item is typically delivered within 2-5 business days within New Zealand. For rural addresses, please allow an extra 1-3 days for delivery.
Shipping to Australia:
This item ships from New Zealand. You can generally expect delivery of your item to take between 1-3 weeks.
Prized Life is an online marketplace, connecting you with value driven brands from across Australia & New Zealand. Each brand packages and ships your order direct, from them to you. This means, if you order products from more than one brand you can expect a parcel to arrive from each brand, in the shipping timeframe detailed on each individual product.
Little Yellow Bird accepts returns within 14 days from the date your order was received. Goods must be in their original condition (i.e. unworn, unwashed, and undamaged), in their original packaging (wherever possible) and with all accessories and tags intact. No returns are accepted on sale or run-out items. To request a return email firstname.lastname@example.org