The Limber Stool makes floor postures comfortable by taking pressure off of your knees, ankles and removing tension from your lower back. Sustainably New Zealand made, comes with a lifetime warranty and 3 month comfort test with no questions asked, free return and full refund.
- Three height levels to take pressure off knees and ankles and adapt with you over time.
- Ergonomic tilt to rid tension from lower back.
- Increased stability with rock forwards but not back design.
- Easy and fast to assemble with smart pin locking design.
- Beautiful sustainably forested birch ply, a hard wood to ensure longevity.
The Limber stool can take up to 150kg and the seating area is 515mm wide and 160mm deep. The highest seat setting is 250mm high and the lowest is 170mm high.
Your Limber Stool is made from FSC certified birch wood, designed to last (to become an heirloom), made in New Zealand and we are a certified social enterprise through Akina. Sustainability is really important to us and we are doing well, but on a path to get even better.
- Made sustainably in New Zealand.
- Designed to last, comes with a lifetime warranty.
- High quality using premium birch plywood with a hard and durable finish. Hand finished and oiled edges so they are beautiful to touch.
- Easy set up, taking only 1 minute.
Behind the Brand
Every product on Prized Life makes a difference, whether you choose an item that is locally made, sustainable, natural, ethically made + more.
Shop the largest collection of products from across Australia & New Zealand that put your values first.