100% NZ Wool Pearl Pillow
Sleep healthier, sleep sounder with a Kind Face™ 100% NZ Wool Pearl Pillow. In a world filled with synthetic fibres and foams, we believe there is something refreshingly old school about a natural wool pillow.
Our handmade pillows are designed to give you the very best natural sleep experience. The signature 'Wool Pearls' are mechanically engineered wool knops providing superior support, comfort and neck alignment. Four sizes are available: Standard, King (also known as Lodge), Euro and Child which is low profile, suitable for ages 3 - 6 years and includes a 100% Cotton Pillowcase to protect this custom sized pillow!
You can also purchase top-up packs if you want to add more / new fill in the future.
Proudly designed, hand-cut, stitched with love and hand-filled in our Auckland workroom to be kind to New Zealand, and to you.
Benefits of NZ wool:
- Comfort and support - Wool is naturally springy and bouncy, which makes it a great fibre for use in pillows, providing soft comfort and effective support for your head and neck. You can easily adjust the shape by reaching inside and fluffing up the wool pearls; or, if you feel the pillow is too full or not full enough, remove/add some fill.
- Non-allergenic - Wool fibres are covered in scales that trap dust, mould spores and other harmful allergens, removing them from the air and preventing them from being inhaled.
- Temperature regulation - Wool is an exceptional insulator that keeps sleepers cool in summer and warm in winter. Temperature changes within wool are gradual, creating a stable microclimate that enables more restful sleep. If you are a 'hot sleeper', this is the pillow for you.
- Moisture management - Wool’s naturally occurring proteins and microscopic pores attract and absorb water vapour. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without feeling damp, so sleepers are kept comfortable, not clammy.
- Fire-resistant - The high keratin and moisture content of wool makes it naturally fire-resistant, offering safety and peace of mind without the need for harmful chemicals.
- We source our wool from local NZ farms where both the sheep and the environment are happy and healthy. Your purchase supports NZ industries, keeping profits in New Zealand.
Enjoy free shipping on all orders
Make a positive impact with every purchase
100% NZ Wool Pearl Pillow
Made in the same country as the brand is based.
No animals have been harmed to make the product.
Reusing discarded objects or materials, or converting waste into reusable material.
Produced without using chemical fertilisers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals.
Minimising environmental impact of products and business processes.
Ingredients and materials sourced exclusively from nature.
Designing and creating products that are produced in small or limited quantities, including being handmade or made to order.
Giving resources or time back to the community, environment or charity.
Thoughtful packaging ensuring a reduced environmental footprint by eliminating or minimising waste.
Workers are looked after, have working rights and are empowered. They are paid a living wage and/or fair prices for their products.