Linen Travel Pillow
Mix & match any 2+ Kind Face linen products & enjoy 12% off! Use discount code KINDFACE at checkout
Kind Face™ Linen Travel Pillows not only look and feel good, they will help you enjoy a quality sleep whilst travelling in a car, bus, boat, train, or plane along with camping, glamping, hiking, sleepovers or just looking stylish on a bed, chair or sofa.
Proudly designed, hand cut and stitched with love in our Avondale workroom to be kind on you, the environment and economy.
- Simple design - looks more like a stylish cushion
- When you are not travelling or away from home, use it as a cushion on a bed, couch or chair
- Memory foam allows for even weight distribution and provides great support for heads, necks and shoulders… and it compresses easily to save space.
- 100% Turkish linen feels luxurious to lie your head on
- Natural and recycled materials
- On the back of the pillow you will find a pocket, in this pocket you will find a clever elastic strap system enabling you to secure the pillow to headrests, seats, handles etc
- You can also use this strap to compress the pillow when carrying in a bag, glovebox, storage etc
- If you feel the pillow inner is to full for your comfort, you can unzip and adjust the fill level to suit your needs.
Enjoy free shipping on all orders
Make a positive impact with every purchase
Linen Travel Pillow
Made in the same country as the brand is based.
No animals have been harmed to make the product.
Reusing discarded objects or materials, or converting waste into reusable material.
Produced without using chemical fertilisers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals.
Minimising environmental impact of products and business processes.
Ingredients and materials sourced exclusively from nature.
Designing and creating products that are produced in small or limited quantities, including being handmade or made to order.
Giving resources or time back to the community, environment or charity.
Thoughtful packaging ensuring a reduced environmental footprint by eliminating or minimising waste.
Workers are looked after, have working rights and are empowered. They are paid a living wage and/or fair prices for their products.