Linen Eye Pillow
From yoga and meditation to stress relief, Kind Face™ Linen Eye Pillows can help soothe and relax. A natural way to ease pain and provide comfort. The sumptuous 100% linen cover slips over a calico cotton inner weighted with NZ grown flax seeds and calming dried lavender flowers.
The small size is perfect for easing other localised pain too and is an ideal size for kids.
Our Linen Eye Pillow can be warmed in the microwave, or chilled in a fridge or freezer.
Proudly designed, hand cut and stitched with love in our Avondale workroom to be kind to you, and New Zealand.
You can choose to warm or chill, and enjoy therapeutic relief from:
- Migraine headaches
- Sinus pain
- Eye strain
- Tension headaches
- Puffy eyes
- General Comfort and Relaxation
- Washable cover means you can use during exercise / yoga or whilst wearing make up
- Centre seam on Calico Inner helps spread weight comfortably and allows for adjusting fill between sides if you choose to use for targeted pain relief
- Calming scent of lavender to soothe
- Weighted effect of New Zealand flax seeds, approximately 180 grams
- Warm and cool therapy options
- 100% Turkish linen feels luxurious on your skin
- Elasticated linen strap to keep mask in place without being too tight