Buy any fennel. adult apron & enjoy 40% off a fennel. mini apron for your little one! Use discount code FENNEL at checkout
Our premium, sustainable, New Zealand designed 100% hemp linen aprons are designed to last featuring deep pockets on both sides and a mid-length design with adjustable back straps. Breast feeding and pregnancy friendly.
100% Sustainable Hemp linen
Adult | one size fits most
Organic | Eco-Tex
Its all in the detail:
- Pockets: Gather flowers and food from your garden or store treasures in our practical pockets.
- Adjustable straps: Designed to last. Easy adjustable, multi functional straps. Simply tie in a bow or knot. Size inclusive - Pregnancy and Breastfeeding friendly - let our aprons grow with you.
- Hypoallergenic natural fibres: Our aprons are made from natural fibres that do not require chemicals or pesticides. Hemp helps to fight the spread of bacteria, preventing skin irritations and it remains odour free for longer. Hemp is also hypoallergenic, ideal for all skin types
- Easy washing: Our 100% hemp aprons are machine washable in cold water.
- Sustainable: Hemp requires little water to grow and produces more fibre than cotton.
- Ethical: Our aprons are ethically produced.
Enjoy free shipping on all orders
Make a positive impact with every purchase
Made in the same country as the brand is based.
No animals have been harmed to make the product.
Reusing discarded objects or materials, or converting waste into reusable material.
Produced without using chemical fertilisers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals.
Minimising environmental impact of products and business processes.
Ingredients and materials sourced exclusively from nature.
Designing and creating products that are produced in small or limited quantities, including being handmade or made to order.
Giving resources or time back to the community, environment or charity.
Thoughtful packaging ensuring a reduced environmental footprint by eliminating or minimising waste.
Workers are looked after, have working rights and are empowered. They are paid a living wage and/or fair prices for their products.