Arugam Surf Suit | Black & White Swirl
After gathering feedback from our customers, we have perfected our surf suit pattern and Arugam is the result! This is a very comfortable style, especially designed for the active beach gals. Perfect for a water sports-packed weekend or simply to protect you from the sun whilst going for a swim. This swimsuit features long sleeves and a front zip that can be pulled down to reveal a hint of skin.
- Made with Amni Eco Soul - CO2control®, the first biodegradable polyamide in the world, developed and manufactured in Brazil using reclaimed water
- Printed fabric is GRS certified (Global Recycled Standard) Digitale Eco. One kilo of recycled yarn is equivalent to 60 PET bottles. Note: we used to use Econyl which is a similar recycled fabric and an awesome brand. However, Econyl is sourced from Italy. Digitale Eco is made in Brazil therefore reducing transport and emissions.
- Both fabrics are OEKO-TEX certified (free of harmful chemicals)
- Sun, salt and chlorine resistant fabric
- UPF* 80+ ( provides both UVA & UVB protection)
- Exclusive print
- Made in Brazil
*UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) is a standard used to measure effectiveness of sun protective fabrics. A UPF of 50+ blocks out 98% of UV rays when worn.