Quality, consious products. All in one place.
Kids | Discounts that make a difference
Prized Life makes it easy for you to find and buy products that prioritise quality, sustainable design and empower positive change and impact in our local community.
Buy 1 pair of Pop & Weasel shoes and enjoy 20% off your 2nd pair
Discount code: POPWEASEL
Explore Pop & Weasel products
Mix & match any 2 products from CodeKiddie and enjoy 10% off your 2nd product
Discount code: CODEKIDDIEShop codekiddie
Explore CodeKiddie products
Mix & match any 2 kokkotu shirts & enjoy 10% off your 2nd shirt
Discount code: KOKKOTU
Explore kokkotu products
Mix & match any 2 Lofty Kites and enjoy 15% off your 2nd kite
Discount code: LOFTYKITES
Lofty kites are the best toy to get your kids to enjoy the outdoors | Eco-friendly, high quality design, made to last
Explore Lofty Kites products
Spend over $120 on Little Yellow Bird products & enjoy $5 off every item
Discount code: YELLOWBIRD
Explore Little Yellow Bird products
Mix & match any 2 pairs of nooan socks and enjoy 10% off your 2nd pair
Discount code: NOOAN
Super soft possum + merino socks made in New Zealand | All possum fibre nooan uses comes from the pest control program of New Zealand Department of Conservation (DOC), they are not farmed animals and are 100% eco-fur
Explore Nooan products
Buy any fennel. adult apron & enjoy 40% off a fennel. mini apron for your little one
Discount code: FENNELShop fennel.
Explore fennel. products
Explore STOKEDNZ products
Buy any 2 individual pairs of UPmovement socks & enjoy 20% off your 2nd pair
Discount code: UPMOVEMENT
Explore UPmovement products
Where do I find the discount codes?
- By browsing our discount codes pages, organised by product type
- If a product has a discount you can read about the discount available on the product page, located under the product price.
- Products with discounts will have a "Multibuy" badge as your browse collections. Click on the product to read about the discount available, located under the product price.
How do I apply a discount code?
1. Explore the Prized Life Marketplace and find your favourite products
2. Read about the discount available, located under the product price.
3. Add products to cart to be eligible for the discount. For example:
"Buy 1 pair of Pop and Weasel shoes and enjoy 20% off your 2nd pair! Use discount code POPWEASEL at checkout"
To redeem this offer you need to have at least 2x pairs of Pop and Weasel shoes added to cart.
4. When you're ready to complete your purchase, on the cart page click "Checkout".
5. Enter the discount code on the checkout page under your order summary - on mobile you may need to click the dropdown arrow for the discount area to appear.
6. Enter the discount code and enjoy your savings!
How many discount codes can I use?
You can use as many product discount codes, as often as you like!
However, at the moment you can only use ONE discount code at a time when you go to checkout, this will be increasing soon.
If you want to use more than one discount code then just make multiple purchases - we have free shipping on all orders!
Do discounts apply even when products are on sale?
Yes! Discounts apply in addition to a sale price, enabling you to get even more savings each time you shop. If an additional discount is available you'll see it on the product page just below the price.
Made in the same country as the brand is based.
No animals have been harmed to make the product.
Reusing discarded objects or materials, or converting waste into reusable material.
Produced without using chemical fertilisers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals.
Minimising environmental impact of products and business processes.
Ingredients and materials sourced exclusively from nature.
Designing and creating products that are produced in small or limited quantities, including being handmade or made to order.
Giving resources or time back to the community, environment or charity.
Thoughtful packaging ensuring a reduced environmental footprint by eliminating or minimising waste.
Workers are looked after, have working rights and are empowered. They are paid a living wage and/or fair prices for their products.